MAKE THIS DIY SKIN-LOVING SMOOTHIE, USE THE LEFTOVERS FOR A MASQUE!
Months ago, we promised you the perfect peach #beautyfood smoothie. Now that summer's bounty is in full swing, we made good on our peach promise and whipped up a delicious Peaches & Cream #beeutyfood smoothie that makes skin glow from within!
After a recent Greek Isle getaway, our Om Aroma & Co. Development Director came home with a penchant for the customary quintessential Greek breakfast -- fresh peaches, a drizzle of local honey, and that thick, creamy, world-renowned yogurt. We've translated this Greek tradition into a smoothie and masque that's sure to please, no matter if you're on a Mediterranean island, or simply preparing this yummy blend on the island counter in your kitchen! For a dairy-free alternative, use almond or hemp yogurt. #Beautyfoods that are beneficial on and in your body -- our favorite!
- 1/2 cup almond milk | hydrates + softens
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt | lactic acid exfoliates + brightens
- 2 ripe peaches sliced, pit removed | vitamin c boosts collagen + elasticity
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon | oxygenates skin by increasing circulation
- honey or coconut nectar | optional; add to taste
- 5 ice cubes
This #beautyfood masque is extra easy to create!
- Pour 1 T of leftover smoothie into a little bowl
- Add 1 tsp Om Aroma & Co. Manuka Honey Detox Masque to ramp up the exfoliation.
- Apply in circular massage and leave on skin for 15 minutes. Use in shower with steam to activate enzymes even more.
- Remove with a warm washcloth & moisturize with your moisturizer or serum of choice!