MAKE THIS DIY SKIN-LOVING SMOOTHIE, USE THE LEFTOVERS FOR A MASQUE!
Looking for a unique smoothie to support fresh & flawless skin? We present to you the Carrot Cake Concoction! This satisfying (and kid-approved!) smoothie is perfect for a nourishing meal on-the-go or a sweet after dinner treat. Plus, it's loaded with skin detoxing Vitamin A which reduces oil production & inflammation associated with acne. Carrots are naturally packed with Vitamin A (the same active ingredient found in topical prescription medications like Retin-A) which is shown to stimulate collagen production. Combine with Om Aroma & Co. Carrot Rose Serum to reap all of the skin-smoothing benefits! Garnish with fiber-rich raisins, carrot shavings, chia seeds & sunflowers seeds.
- 1/2 cup raw carrot juice | vitamin A & beta-carotene for anti-acne collagen synthesis
- 1/2 cup almond milk | hydrates + softens
- 1/2 banana | nourishes + moisturizes skin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon | oxygenates skin by increasing circulation
- 2 pitted dates | low glycemic sweetner
- 3 drops pure vanilla extract | optional; add to taste
- 5 ice cubes
This #beautyfood masque is extra easy to create!
- Pour 1 T of leftover smoothie into a little bowl
- Add 2 tsp Om Aroma & Co. Rice Bran Exfoliant or cornstarch to thicken
- Add 1 T of Om Aroma & Co. Carrot Rose Serum for more vitamin A power
- Apply in circular massage and leave on skin for 15 minutes
- Remove with a warm washcloth & moisturize with your serum of choice!