MAKE THIS DIY SKIN-LOVING TONIC, USE THE LEFTOVERS FOR A TONER!
We hope you eco-beauties are having a fun & fabulous summer season! We are sure keeping busy with the exciting launch of our new Om Aroma & Co. Coconut Pre-Cleanse Oil. In celebration of this intoxicating coconut concoction, we've created a hydrating Tonic & Toner duo that will refresh skin for a dewy glow. Want more green beauty goodness? Join us for the final event in the launch series, The LIVE Virtual Launch Party happening Wednesday, July 29th at 8:30PM EST. Click here to RSVP!
- 1 cup brewed jasmine green tea, chilled | polyphenols & flavonoids are super antioxidants
- 1 cup organic coconut water | refreshes + hydrates skin
- 1 cup chopped watermelon, seeds removed | lycopene antioxidant repairs proper cell function
- 1/4 tsp lime zest | antibacterial astringent properties
- Measure 1 T of leftover tonic into a small dish
- Add 3 drops of Om Aroma & Co. Raspberry Protect Serum booster for anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory support
- Dip a cotton round into the toner and apply to skin in outward strokes
- Leave the toner on skin & moisturize with serum of choice or an emollient rich moisturizer like Om Aroma & Co. Truffle Face Cream.
We want to hear from beauty foodies like YOU -- let's get social! Join our beautyfood movement by using hashtag #beautyfoodgathering when posting pictures of your DIY smoothie creations.