MAKE THIS DIY SKIN-LOVING SMOOTHIE, USE THE LEFTOVERS FOR A MASQUE!
If at first you don't succeed. Try again. Or in this case, THAI again. Today's #ombeautykitchen ideas had us traipsing around NYC in search of the perfect peach. Turns out, you can't rush nature, and peaches aren't available (yet!) this season. Instead, we turned to sweet sun-ripened mangos! The Mango GLOW Beauty Smoothie & Masque is inspired by wanderlust dreams of island hopping in Thailand -- plus, it's packed with skin softening coconut milk & radiance boosting mango. You'll love our delicious spin on this tropical staple -- whether you're zooming on the back of a tuk-tuk (or zooming to your next conference call)!
- 1 ½ cup frozen or fresh mango chunks | beta-carotene, repairs oxidation
- 1 cup light organic coconut milk | moisturizes + softens skin
- ¼ cup goat's milk yogurt | naturally contains lactic acid, brightens dull skin
- 2 pitted dates | fiber rich digestive aid & excellent anti-oxidant
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon | increases circulation + good for acne blemishes
This #beautyfood masque is extra easy to whip up!
- Pour 1 T of leftover smoothie into a little bowl
- Add 2 tsp Om Aroma & Co. Rice Bran Exfoliant or cornstarch to thicken
- Add 3 drops of Om Aroma & Co. Carrot Rose Serum as a booster for Vitamin A to keep pores clear and hydrated for cell turnover
- Cleanse skin with Om Aroma & Co. Organic Pre-Cleanse Oil to remove any makeup
- Apply in circular massage; leave for 15 minutes
- Remove with a warm washcloth & moisturize with your serum of choice!
P.s. We won't forget our peach plans! When they are at peak juicy-sweet-summer ripeness, we will release the ultimate peach #beautysmoothie! Aristotle wisely said, "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." We sure can relate! Do you have a #beautyfood you'd like to see us feature? Contact us -- we'd love to hear from you!