MAKE THIS SKIN-LOVING SMOOTHIE, USE THE LEFTOVERS FOR A DIY MASQUE.
There are numerous benefits to be found in grapes. Not only are they delicious and hydrating, but they deliver a potent dose of antioxidants and cleansing power both inside and out. They also contain polyphenols, which help to lighten hyperpigmentation and even the skin tone. Here we’ve paired them with another unsung #beautyfood heroine, the nectarine, to create a #beautyfood smoothie and masque that will cleanse, tighten, and revitalize your skin with gorgeous anti-aging results!
It’s all in here: vitamin A, C, K, fiber, potassium, calcium, and antioxidants to keep you full and energized while feeding your skin. As a masque, it gives an instant radiance boost as it tones, brightens, and helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
Yield: 1 serving (8 ounces)
Time: 5 minutes
1 cup unsweetened cashew milk | copper + selenium for anti-aging
2 nectarines, chopped | vitamin C + beta-carotene for building and maintaining collagen
1 cup white seedless grapes | reverses appearance of wrinkles + fades dark spots
⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon | antiseptic + skin plumping
1 packet stevia | low glycemic natural sweetener
4 spring water ice cubes | hydration + beauty minerals
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed for 1 minute, or until smooth.
#Beautyfood tip: Garnish with chopped nectarines and ground flaxseed for additional antioxidants and Omega 3 beauty fats!
DIY Masque Directions:
This #beautyfood masque is extra easy to create.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of leftover smoothie into a small bowl and let cool.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Savor Beauty (formerly Om Aroma & Co.) Rice Bran to thicken consistency and add exfoliating, anti-aging benefits.
- Apply resulting masque to the face with circular massage and leave on skin for 15 minutes.
- Remove with a warm washcloth & seal in the benefits with your moisturizer of choice.