MAKE THIS SKIN-LOVING SMOOTHIE, USE THE LEFTOVERS FOR A DIY MASQUE.
Get your skin summer-ready with this #beautyfood smoothie that nourishes with powerful beauty minerals like copper and selenium, plumps with collagen-building Vitamin C, and naturally hydrates for a fresh, youthful glow!
When applied as a masque, the nutrient-dense banana effectively firms and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, while helping to prevent new ones.
Yield: 1 serving (8 ounces)
Time: 5 minutes
1 cup unsweetened cashew milk I copper + selenium for anti-aging
1 banana I anti-aging vitamins + minerals
1 cup frozen mango I builds collagen + fights cell damage
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon I antiseptic + skin plumping
1 teaspoon raw coconut nectar I low glycemic, mineral-rich natural sweetener
4 spring water ice cubes I hydration + minerals
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed for 1 minute, or until smooth.
#Beautyfood tip: Garnish with ground walnuts and unsweetened coconut for moisturizing + anti-aging beauty fats.
DIY Masque Directions:
This #beautyfood masque is extra easy to create.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of leftover smoothie into a small bowl and let cool.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Om Aroma & Co. Manuka Honey Masque to thicken consistency and add exfoliating, softening benefits.
- Apply resulting masque to the face with circular massage and leave on skin for 15 minutes.
- Remove with a warm washcloth & seal in the benefits with your moisturizer of choice.