Make this DIY skin-loving masque, use the leftovers for a smoothie!
As curated for SELF.com:
"... an antioxidant-packed face treatment from our friends at Savor Spa that you can whip up in your kitchen. Then take a cue from Savor’s founder, Angela Jia Kim, and combine the leftovers in your Vitamix for a guilt-free smoothie."
- 1 T dark cocoa powder | flavonoids hydrate and protect skin
- 1/2 avocado | vitamins A + E moisturize and nourish skin
- 2 T Goat Milk yogurt or Greek yogurt | lactic acid works as an enzymatic exfoliator, helps fade hyperpigmentation
- 1/2 banana | vitamin E fights wrinkles
- 5 drops Om Red Raspberry Serum (Optional) | deeply hydrating, protects skin
- Mix all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Apply a generous layer to face and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Place a warm moist towel over your face and lie down before removing, or simply wash off and pat dry.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 T dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Goat Milk yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- Honey or Agave Nectar to taste
- 1/4 cup ice
- Blend together; drink in the goodness!
Co-created by founder Angela Jia Kim and Estheticians Jackie Poli and Jess Arnaudin