Is there anything better than a lazy Sunday breakfast in bed? Make this too-easy #beautyfood bowl the night before, so when you wake up all you need to do is grab a spoon, your favorite book and a cup of tea and crawl back under the covers for some non-negotiable “me” time!
This yummy, nourishing blend of complete, easily digestible chia protein and omega-rich flaxseed is light in your belly and amazing for your skin. The banana adds beauty vitamins A, B, C and E, plus serious antioxidants, all while adding a rich comfort food creaminess. So you’re feeding your skin while you relax!
- 1 banana | anti-aging vitamins + minerals
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds | combats acne, wrinkles, inflammation
- 1 C unsweetened almond milk | beauty fats + vitamin E
- 1 ½ Tbsp ground flaxseed | skin hydration +anti-inflammatory
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon | antiseptic + skin plumping
- 1 tsp vanilla | soothes + protects against environmental stresses
In a bowl, mash the banana well with a fork. Add in the chia, almond milk, flaxseed, cinnamon and vanilla, and whisk it all together until well blended. Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
Om beauty tip: Garnish with chopped walnuts and raw coconut nectar for more age-delaying vitamins and minerals!